GoodGirlsCompany

Het blog voor moeders met dochters

zondag 14 juni 2009

I love Gorgeous (in English)


Designed by Lucy Enfield and Sophie Worthington, I Love Gorgeous makes lovely, wearable clothes for girls aged from 12 months to 13 years old. They aim to provide high quality, design led clothes for girls by using traditional techniques such as hand smocking and shearing and make them hip with their choice fabric and trim. The result? Beautiful and timeless pieces of clothes.

Shipping in Europe is 6 pounds to other countries 8 pounds. You can also buy I love Gorgeous at Childrensalon.

Labels: , ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage

 
GoodGirlsCompany: I love Gorgeous (in English)

This page has moved to a new address.

I love Gorgeous (in English)